There are several blackjack versions available to South African gamblers. These versions have been made more popular by the low house edge among other things. This is not the case with the Double Exposure Blackjack at online and land-based casinos. The game has a high house edge but players love the game because of its transparency.
Top SA Casino to Play Double Exposure Blackjack
The name says it all
Double exposure blackjack is one of those casino games that had to be adjusted to reduce the wins. The reason is that in its base state the game is very easy to win. All the cards that are dealt face-up. Both the player’s cards and the dealer’s cards, there is no hole card. By exposing the dealer’s cards the game reduces the element of chance. Therefore real money gambling strategies can be effective.
How to Play Double Exposure Blackjack
Like all other games of blackjack, the objective of Double Exposure Blackjack is to beat the dealer’s hand. Which should the done without going above 21, making it the unbeatable number. A hand with a 10 value card and an ace make 21 and pay the jackpot prize. This particular variant of the game plays with 8 decks of cards which is one of the reasons why the house edge is high. As we discuss how to play the game critical elements of the gameplay will also be highlighted.
- Always find a safe casino to play Double Exposure Blackjack. There are lots of internet casinos offering the game. Not all of them are legitimate. Casinos recommended by Casino ZA have all been thoroughly vetted.
- Once inside the online casino member’s area, you then select the game. Double Exposure Blackjack can be played in single player or multiplayer mode.
- Bet real money and start playing.
Critical Double Exposure Blackjack Rules
There are a lot of rules for this game. But there are a few that set it apart from the other games. These rules include:
- The deck is reshuffled after each play.
- All ties go to the dealer except a natural blackjack which pushes or is awarded to the player.
- Wins are paid even money instead of 3:2.
- Insurance and Surrender bet options are not offered.
But despite all these efforts to discourage players from the game, Double Exposure Blackjack is still popular. The game is a true marvel.