This ancient Chinese dice game has been around for centuries. The popularity of this speciality table game in South Africa has grown over the years thanks to online casinos. So, learning how to play online Sic Bo is important, especially if you’re looking to make real money wagers.
We’ve compiled a step-by-step guide on how to play online Sic Bo. Also, we’ve included a guide on the different bets players can make in Sic Bo.
How to Play Online Sic Bo
Playing Sic Bo online is easy when you follow these six steps.
- Find a Suitable Sic Bo Table
Firstly, log in or sign up to your favourite South African online gambling site and look for Sic Bo. It’s usually under the speciality tab in table games. Be sure to check the betting limits for the table to see if they are suitable for your bankroll. Remember, you don’t want to bet too much too soon.
- Buy Chips
Then in the cashier section, buy however many chips you’ll need for your game.
- Set Your Bet
To set your bet, choose your chip size by clicking on the plus or minus symbol, and set them on the chip area of the table using your mouse. You can place multiple bets of different amounts on one roll.
- Roll the Dice
Click on the Roll button to shake the cage. Three dice will then roll around the table and come to a rest.
- Collect Winnings
The areas on the table with the winning bets will light up. Collect your winnings if you’ve made any good plays.
- Repeat Step 2
Finally, if you want to play again, buy more chips or place your bets on the Sic Bo table again.
Sic Bo Bet Types
There are a substantial number of bets one can make when playing Sic Bo. Knowing what some of them are is an important part of learning how to play online Sic Bo.
We’ve listed a few below:
- Any Triple: all three dice show the same number no matter what the number is.
- Big: the total sum between all the dice is from 11 to 17 but it’s not a triple.
- Single-Die Bet: at least one of the dies shows the number you bet on.
- Small: the sum of the three dice is between four and ten but it’s not a triple.
- Specific Double: in this bet, at least of two of the dice has the specific number you bet on.
- Specific Triple: all three dice show a specific number you chose.
- Total: the sum total of the three dice is equal to a specific total that you bet on. For example, if you bet on the total being 10, you win if the dice are 2+2+6;1+4+5; 3+4+3 etc.
- Two-Dice Combination: at least two different specific numbers will show up on two of the dice.
Play Online Sic Bo at These Top SA Casinos
Finally, you can practice your how to play online Sic Bo skills at these recommended casinos.
Read Review Yebo Casino
Read Review Spin Shake Casino
Read Review Springbok Casino
Read Review Thunderbolt
Read Review Casino.com
Read Review Casino Midas
Read Review Jack Million
Find more how-to guides below: