The best online casinos in South Africa offer interactive live dealer games that are just as interactive and can compete with land-based casinos. Online live dealer casinos have an actual person that communicates with players and facilitates the game as one would at a land-based casino.
The development and advancement of Webcam technology has made live streaming games possible. Live dealer games have been available since 2003. Technology has also improved since the inception of live streaming, making online gaming experiences truly worthwhile for players.
Top Live Dealer Casinos South Africa
Live dealer casinos offer the convenience of playing in a space of comfort while still being able to interact with other players as they would at a land-based casino. Online streaming affords players “the best of both worlds” in this regard.Live Dealer Casinos South Africa
Top online casinos offer the best live dealer games. Through the use of top-notch technology, table games are shot with several camera angles so that players can choose their preferred camera angle to view the table. Live streaming is usually done in HD to enhance the experience for players.
Popular Live Dealer Games For South Africans
Live Baccarat: Live Baccarat is played the same way as you would at a land-based casino. The dealer deals real cards. Most players will prefer live baccarat so that they don’t have to deal with the Random Number Generator (RNG).
Live Poker: Live poker works the same way that online poker works; however, the difference is that the live table has a croupier who deals with the cards and interacts with the players in real-time.
Live Blackjack: Blackjack is an easy game that most players enjoy. The multiple versions of the game enable players to share the same excitement during live play.
Live Roulette: Live roulette is just as exciting as its online version. A live croupier operates the table and watches over the proceedings of the game. Online roulette uses a Random Number Generator (RNG) as opposed to the live dealer version. Live roulette is ideal for players who are skeptical of the RNG and prefer to interact with a dealer in real-time.
Live Sic Bo: you’ll enjoy live dealer live Sic Bo because you feel immersed in the action. It is similar to online Sic Bo. Live Sic Bo is often developed to cater to Asian players and is based in Asian dealer rooms as this is a Chinese dice game. You’ll find Western Sic Bo games on Playtech’s platform.
Benefits of Live Dealer Casinos from Regular Casinos
Online and regular casinos offer entertainment to gamblers across South Africa, and many games offer great prizes and huge jackpots. Online casinos operate differently from regular land-based casinos in that a Random Number Generator (RNG) is used to distribute cards or numbers in the games. This also comes in handy for live dealer games to assure that the dealer is neutral in their dealings live online.
In live dealer games, the dealers use advanced technology to ensure that players still have a great gaming experience. They try as much as possible to replicate the gaming experience a player would have if they went to a land-based casino. The added benefit here for players is playing in the comfort of their own space and the experience being brought to them. The live dealer experience offers players the experience of seeing the dealer, live tables and cards along with a live atmosphere as if they are actually there.
Below are the pros and cons of regular online casinos and live dealer casinos online.
Regular Online Casinos – Pros:
- They are convenient and offer much entertainment.
- You can play for free in most of the games they provide.
- Most online games offer bonuses and rewards as incentives to get players on their site.
- You have a large variety of games to choose from. Most casinos also offer a mobile version of their site. This gives players the convenience of playing in the comfort of their own home or while on the move.
Regular Online Casinos – Cons:
- Regular online casinos don’t offer personal interaction with other players like the live dealers.
- You’d need to check that the region you choose to be gambling in has laws in place concerning online gambling.
- You’d also need to check the authenticity of the online casino and its convenience. With easy access to online casinos, players can become addicted if they don’t check in on their gambling from time to time.
Live Dealer Casinos- Pros:
- Live dealer casinos are highly interactive as players can interact with the dealers in real-time.
- Live dealers offer their own exclusive promotions and bonuses.
- The atmosphere is realistic through the use of HD technology.
- The payment methods used during live games are safe and secure. Players can also expect to be paid in real-time.
Live Dealer Casinos- Cons:
- Live dealer games tend to have fewer players at a time in a live session. There is a limited number of players who can sit at a live dealer table.
- There are fewer gaming options as dealers are only one person and cannot split their attention in between games.
- The pace may be too slow for seasoned players who enjoy fast-paced games.
- Live dealer casinos tend to raise the bar with higher minimum bets because they have higher overheads when it comes to live games.
- Live dealer games don’t offer free play or demo games, and at times players could experience technical issues due to poor internet connections from time to time. Players need to ensure that they have a stable internet connection to ensure a smooth live dealer experience.
How We Rate Live Casinos
It’s not easy to spot what makes a safe live dealer casino game if you don’t know what to look for. This is what we look out for when searching for the best live dealer casinos:
- Software: Check which software supplier is offering the dealer casino game. Some providers have a wider selection of live casino games, so check to see if you like what they have on offer before you play. The more online casino games, the This means that you’ll have a lot of fun on the live casino and hang around much longer.
- Security: The last thing you should do as a live casino player is forsake your security. Make sure the live casino is encrypted. The easiest way to check is if you look at the URL of the casino. If there’s a green lock, then all the information being communicated on the online casino is protected.
- Payouts and bonuses: Keep an eye out for what their policies are on payouts and bonuses. It’s important to pick a live casino that lets you withdraw your winnings quickly and without any hassle. Make sure the casino bonuses on offer are fair and easy to understand.
- Support: make sure that the live casino you pick has a 24/7 support line with more than one way of getting in touch with them. This is to ensure you have the help you need when running into any trouble.
- Mobile gaming version: modern live online casinos that take themselves seriously have a mobile option. The mobile version should be accessible on all devices and it uses encryption software to keep you safe while you play.
Frequently Asked Questions on Live Dealer Casinos in South Africa
What is the big deal about live dealer casinos?
Live dealer casinos were first introduced in 2003, and this was to give players the opportunity to have the same experience as land-based casinos in the comfort of their homes. Live dealer casinos have gained much popularity since then. Players need to make sure that their internet connection is fast as this contributes to the quality of the online live game experience.
How do live dealer casinos work?
Live dealer casinos use live cam technology to stream their games in real-time. It is important for players to have a strong internet connection as this will contribute to the quality of their gaming experience. The live dealers’ game usually has the dealer streaming from the software provider’s studio or the casino floor.
Do live casinos offer welcome bonuses?
Some live casinos do and others don’t. Most online casinos offer a welcome bonus to new players however the live dealer games won’t count to the wagering requirements that players need to meet. There are other bonuses and promotions that are solely for live casinos. The promotions page of the casino is the best place to look. Players can also look out for special tournaments that include live casino games.
Are live casinos legal in South Africa?
Millions of South African players enjoy gambling at live casinos. The casinos are normally licensed by top jurisdictions and are committed to providing a secure gambling space to its players. Thousands of online casinos operate off-shore, so they don’t fall under South African Jurisdiction.
How are live casinos different from regular online casinos?
Live Casinos are located on an online gambling site where popular games are played. These are usually card games or dice games run by live dealers. Regular online casinos offer a bigger library of games that usually use a random number generator. Live Dealer Casinos operate in the same manner as land-based casinos- their main difference is that they use streaming services to record live from the casino or studio.
How can I pay for my live dealer casino gaming?
You pay for your live session the same way you would for your regular online casino games. Make sure to open an account at a casino that offers Live Dealer Games and deposit money into your account. Online casinos offer several banking methods to players. Once you have deposited a sufficient amount into your account, you can start playing for real money.