EasyEFT is an electronic funds transfer system specifically designed for the South African player. It doesn’t require any third-party ewallet or credit card to use. It’s becoming a favorite for online gamblers because of its transparency, ease of use, security, and accessibility.
It is more of a payment processor than an e-wallet, meaning you don’t have a dedicated EasyEFT account with its own funds to use this payment platform. It links to the banking account that will be used to your casino account. Therefore, your personal banking information is kept hidden from the casino.
Best South African EasyEFT Casinos
Below is a list of the top South African EasyEFT casinos.
- Punt Casino: Deposits are set at a minimum of R25 while withdrawals are at R500. You can play instantly once you’ve processed the transfer into your casino account. But you’ll have to wait up to three days for your withdrawal to reflect in your bank account.
- Yebo Casino: EasyEFT has a minimum limit on deposits at R25 and R500 for withdrawals at Yebo. There is a R100 withdrawal fee at this casino when using EasyEFT. However, your money reflects instantly in your bank account.
- Springbok Casino: This casino only accepts EasyEFT for deposits. They must be at a minimum of R25 and will reflect instantly in your account.
- Thunderbolt Casino: The minimum amount allowed is R25 and the funds reflect instantly. However, withdrawals are set at a higher R1 000 limit and take up to three days to process.
EasyEFT Registration: How to Use EasyEFT
Using EasyEFT is a simple and secure way to perform account transactions from your bank account into your casino account and vice versa. All you need to do for EasyEFT registration is to go on the site, enter your banking details, and you’re good to go. Now you’ll be experiencing effortlessly handling your casino deposits and withdrawals.
EasyEFT is compatible with the following local banks:
- Standard Bank
Here’s how you deposit funds into your casino account using EasyEFT
- Once you’ve registered on the EasyEFT platform, go to the cashier section of your online casino.
- Select EasyEFT as your preferred payment method and enter the amount you want transferred.
- You will be redirected to the EasyEFT page where you select your bank.
- Enter your EasyEFT account details. Complete your payment and you’re ready to play.
Let’s look at how to withdraw from your casino account to your bank account with EasyEFT.
- Go to the cashier section of your casino.
- Select EasyEFT as your processing method.
- Follow the prompts and complete the payout process.
- You should receive the funds in your account based on how long the casino will take.
Pros and Cons of Using EasyEFT at Online Casinos
- It provides effortless handling of deposits. You just have to remember your EasyEFT login details.
- As a South African company, you can use ZAR for deposits and withdrawals which means lower fees.
- Because of its status as a relative new comer, most people still don’t trust it. But it building a good reputation with seasoned South African players.
- There are some fees involved and they may differ from bank to bank. So, make sure to check how much they are.
- Finally, with the recent changes to the Gambling Act, using this direct deposit method may make it easier for authorities to find and confiscate your gambling wins.
EasyEFT Casino FAQs
For more on South African casino banking methods, read our comprehensive guide.